It’s all in the mind…
Having supported thousands of people to lose weight there is one thing that 99% of my clients always share with me; they tell me it is all in the mind. Most have tried restricted diets only to find that the weight piles back and misery returns. Have you been there too?
As you probably know I am not an advocate of restricted diets because before long you feel as though you are living in a straight jacket. Indeed restricted diets make you think about food even more. Denial is doomed and mentally you probably find that you crave into junk food more than ever.
The secret is to regain control
With all my clients the goal is to regain control over food and develop a lifestyle plan that conditions the mind to eat less and eat better. Hypnotherapy and coaching help to do this by developing new habits so that a pre-occupation with food reduces and other aspects of life become more interesting and important.
Here are my top 5 strategies to gain control over food so that you eat less and eat better:-
- Ditch excuses: let go of any excuses that you have held onto as these will crush your weight loss
- Get excited: align your weight loss to an end result that truly motivates your focus
- Learn self hypnosis: a qualified clinical hypnotherapist will teach you how to use this tool
- Occupy the mind: bring into life new interests and goals so that food becomes less important
- Learn to manage cravings: condition your mind to automatically do something else rather than automatically reaching for food
Without motivation your weight loss will stall. Working with clients I always develop a motivation plan as this will help drive and ignite the passion to lose weight and keep it off. Begin thinking about your true motivation for losing weight and make these motivating factors your focus.
How Weight Loss Hypnotherapy Works
Clinical Hypnotherapy for weight loss will help you gain a focused concentration to control food so that you eat less and eat better without having to embark on a rigid diet. The hypnotherapy will also embed new beliefs about food and increase your motivation and optimism about losing the unwanted weight for good.
In summary hypnotherapy will do 3 things:-
- Help you to eat less and eat better by affirming the belief that you have regained control over food.
- Increase your motivation to lose weight by programming and focusing your mind to be excited about your weight loss.
- Support your mental strength to continue your weight loss for the long haul and to help keep it off once you have lost it.
If you are interested in working with me one to one you can email me at hel[email protected]