Are you gagging for a food system that means you don’t have to experience full denial?
If YES, this is for you.
Would you like to receive the renowned FATnosis portion control techniques that help ensure your motivation to eat less is strong?
If YES, this is for you.
Do you want to lose weight without the frustrating rigidity of diets?
If so, this is for you.
What You Will Receive
My FATnosis 80-20 Meal Planning System and Portion Control Tools Will Bring To You The Following.
An e-Guide that will show you how to implement your very own 80-20 Meal Planning System so that you never have to undertake a rigid diet again and still enjoy a bit of what you fancy.
Two MP3 Audios describing the FATnosis Portion Control Techniques that are designed to help ensure your motivation and willpower is strong for the long haul.
A number of FATnosis ‘Cheat Sheets’ to help you lose and manage your weight, as well as stay healthy long term including:-
About Steve Miller
I have been supporting people to lose weight for around 15 years, and during that time I have supported a range of people to lose up to 20 stone (127 Kilos) in weight. I am straight talking, no nonsense in style and believe that the overwhelming majority of people know what to eat to be slim, but struggle to get their mind in the right place and maintain a strong motivation. I was the Presenter of Sky TV’s hit TV show Fat Families with other media appearances including BBC Sunday Morning Live, ITV’s Good Morning Britain, Loose Women and This Morning. I guess I am bold and brave in my support to help people lose weight, and recently shocked the nation as I informed Eamonn Holmes on Live Television that he was too fat and could die soon. I was delighted to read several months later that Eamonn had lost weight. I have published several books and am an avid campaigner of banning the normalisation of fat.
GET YOURS HERE, FOR FREE:
- Once your subscribe the online product will be delivered to your inbox.
- Responsibility for all technical uploads / downloads lies with the purchaser.
- FATnosis does not accept responsibility for the amount of weight lost and maintained.
- This product is strictly for those who are not currently suffering from or have suffered significant mental illness or are under the supervision of a health professional for any condition related to food and diet.
- You will need access to a PC or Mac, and iTunes to listen to the audios on your iPhone or iPad.
- Your statutory rights are protected in all transactions.
- This page is deemed full communication of your rights as detailed in appropriate consumer legislation and forms part of electronic correspondence.
- Please note that the cheat sheets within this product are strictly for guidance only. Purchasers agree to take full responsibility for their selection of food and nutrition and understand that given science changes from time to time, agree to take full responsibility to manage their own intake.
- Purchasers agree to visit their GP or Health Practitioner in the event of experiencing any dietary and health concerns.