If we feel a sense of low self-esteem, a lack of confidence and are experiencing a life fuelled with stress, then the consequences can be that you become a victim of emotional eating. It never fails to amaze me just how much people rely on food for comfort in dark times. But there are also those who eat too much when the slightest stress comes into life. We are all unique so one person’s stress is another person’s pressure. But what can be done to help you manage emotional eating?
Weight Loss Hypnosis Can Overcome Emotional Eating
Over the years supporting people to lose weight I would suspect that around 30% have gone on to lose weight because they have managed to begin feeling better about themselves and their life. A good deal of my work is helping people to reinstall the confidence that has been lost as well as being the catalyst for change.
As a Weight Loss Hypnotherapist this means:-
- Using hypnosis to help my clients release negative perceptions about themselves.
- Install a heightened sense of self belief so that they feel much more confident.
- Driving hypnotic suggestions to reignite the positive sparkle back into their lives.
What You Experience In Weight Loss Hypnosis
As the founder of Authoritarian and Motivational Weight Loss Hypnosis, my clients experience a state of focused concentration that is motivationally enriched by strong and powerful suggestions for change. The experience is safe, pleasant and massively motivational, because it is important that the client experiences a ‘go getting’ emotion.
There are a number of tools that can be used to help you including:-
– Subconscious mind dissociation of the negative emotional states
– Direct suggestion to help embed new beliefs and a state of confidence
– An anchoring of positive emotions in your mind to enhance your weight loss
– Teaching you self-hypnosis so that you can hypnotise your mind to lose weight
– Practical out of trance motivational techniques (eyes open hypnosis) to help you control food
Emotional Eating And Confidence
A major part of hypnosis for weight loss is to boost your self-esteem and confidence. This is often known as ego strengthening. As a Weight Loss Hypnotherapist I focus a lot of time with clients, embedding positive self-belief, as that enhances confidence so that they experience a heightened self-esteem. But in addition to this is the drive to excite the mind to be more positive and enthused about a slimmer future. As your confidence and self-esteem receives a boost, you will begin to notice that you are less obsessed with food and more focused on enjoying life. What’s more, stress and life situations that used to trigger emotional eating are managed more effectively.
Weight loss hypnosis is an effective treatment for those suffering with emotional eating issues. Select wisely and a Hypnotherapist can help you manage the emotion more constructively, helping you to lose the desired weight.